Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hardware Ranch

So I have always wanted to go to Hardware Ranch and I finally made it up there. The day after Christmas we decided it was a good day to go. Well, Ember ended up getting sick and so Brice stayed home with her and me and Tayson went with my mom and dad, Chad and Mary. This is a picture of an Elk in the visitor center/place you pay to go on the wagon ride!!
Here is Chad, Mary and my dad all ready to go. There were hardly any male elk because we haven't had the snow fall. But it was fun to see the female elk anyways.
Here is my little man. He was all excited to go and then when we saw them he was done. He did see a McDonald's on the way up and was way to excited to stop and have lunch there.
Here are some of the elk. The guy told us that they would prefer to lay in the snow than on the grass. Crazy animals!!
Here is proof that I actually went and just didn't take pictures. We had a good time and I am glad we went. Next time we hope everyone else will come up!!

1 comment:

auntie-gram said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! I am so glad that you did take a picture with you in it!! To bad Brice and Ember could not go! Maybe next time. luv ya