Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year's Eve

There are no photos for this post. I was a slacker and didn't take any. By the time new year's eve came, I just wanted Ember to be over her cold. We went to my mom and dad's and had Chinese food. Earlier in the day we went bowling and I didn't take any pictures there either. We were home by 8:15 and in bed by 10:00. I was sound asleep until I heard fireworks going off at midnight. So I guess you can say I was up at midnight on new years eve, but not by choice!! New Year's Resolutions:

Exercise at least 3 times a week.
Drink more water!!
Be more patient with my children and enjoy them while they are little!!
Read the scriptures more as a family.

Here's to a new year. I know I know I am 19 days late, but better late than never!!

1 comment:

auntie-gram said...

Absolutely OK that there are no pictures!! Sounds like you had a good time! Love the resolutions - the kind that you can keep - why - because you already do all of that!! love you