Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kangaroo Zoo

I took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo and it was awesome!! Tayson had so much fun playing on all of the bouncy houses and slides. Next time though, he wants to bring a friend, because everything is better when you have a friend. Ember was not so thrilled about it. She was terrified of all the blow up animals and was even afraid of a blow up tree!! Towards the end she found a bounce house with a slide and was having fun going down the slide.
Here she is sitting on a couch and not playing!! Crazy girl....
I kept wanting to take Tay's picture,but he moves to fast I had to make him pose for me. And if you can't tell he is not happy about it.
We also took my niece Brinlee with us. She just got a new sister and so we thought we would take her and give her mom some time to enjoy the baby and relax a bit. She loved the place. She even found a little friend to play with. Thanks Kenzie for letting us take her!!
This is the one shot I got of Ember inside a bouncy thing. She lasted about 15 seconds and then came out crying!! We will go again and maybe it will grow on her....

3 comments:

auntie-gram said...

Love the pictures - you find the best places to take the kids!! Fun!!!

Palmers said...

I have heard a lot about this place. What is there that is so fun? I haven't been there, just heard about it. You will have to let me know if you like it or not?

Kara said...

That looks like a lot of fun! That is funny Ember didn't want to do anything. Maybe next time she will play:)