Monday, January 2, 2012

Gingerbread Cookies

So after many years of thinking I would make gingerbread cookies, I finally did!! And they were tasty. This is Ember helping me make them, as you can see she has flour all over her face.
This is my silly boy!! He had so much fun decorating them.
This is my hubby, tasting them for me. I don't like to taste my cooking, because most of the time it is not that good, so Brice gets to be my guinea pig. Next time I will have better frosting and better things to decorate with. They turned out good though, for my first time making them.
Here is Tayson's finished cookie. Without the candy, they did look like ghosts, but we just went with it!!

2 comments:

auntie-gram said...

Those are great looking cookies!! Love gingerbread cookies!! You certainly had the best help around and made some very good memories!! You are a great cook - I know I have enjoyed some great meals!!

luv ya

auntie-gram said...

Oh I really like the one with all the chocolate!!! A masterpiece!!